Today I’m sharing 11 things you didn’t know about me. I personally love reading these types of posts, so I hope you enjoy finding out some new facts about yours truly! Let’s get started, shall we?
1. I love to sing. Growing up, I use to sing in the worship team at my local church. I love God and singing for him is definitely one of my favorite things of all.
2. My favorite color is white. I love the absence of color lol. When it comes to decorating, and clothing my go-to color is definitely white.
3. I am the 3rd child of four children; my brothers say I am the golden child (my mom’s favorite), which is not true. I just love my momma so much, she is my everything, and she is my best friend.
4. I’m 29. Some people think I am far younger than I am (#thanks!!!). I guess its because I am always laughing (I am still that 12 year old girl that thinks everything is funny) I sometimes forget my age because I can’t believe how fast the time is going… I still feel like a total kid half the time.
5. I am afraid of frogs!!!!! Like deathly afraid of them. I will cry if I see one near me lol.
6. I am 5’9”, pretty tall for a girl. When I was little I hated being tall, cause I was taller than all the boy’s lol. My mom would always tell me “ Your not tall!!! You are short; I was hoping you would be 6 ft tall lol. She is the best, she would always speak words of confidence and love to me, not allowing for me to feel insecure about my height. Now I embrace it and actually love my height, it makes me “me”.
7. I love to laugh, more than anything. Those same people who totally get me are the ones that I can laugh with like crazy. Laughing until my abs hurt and there are tears’ coming out of my eyes is one of my favorite things in the world. I think the world would be a much happier place if we all laughed a lot more. And if you and I have a similar sense of humor — we are going to be friends really fast.
8. I love loving people. I also get an adrenaline rush from feeling and expressing that love to people. My friends and family have grown to expect out of the blue love messages and notes from me professing how much I care about them, because I am a firm believer of showing those you love, how much you truly love them. My favorite is to do little random acts of kindness to make someone’s day and to remind them that this world is still full with good people filled of love to share. I truly enjoy volunteering my time to help the less fortunate in the community, handicapped and homeless -loving on them and reminding them that there is light at the end of the tunnel.
9. I am a total dork. I am very uncoordinated, have zero rhythm, and have a lot of quirks and idiosyncrasies that are… well… me. I think that’s not something that can be translated through photos and videos very well, so now you know lol.
10. I am a clean freak. I think I might be slight OCD. Love to see everything nice and organized.
11. I love to bake and cook, I really enjoy it. Every family get together I am expected to bring a dessert, which I love to by the way. My favorite is to find new and exciting recipes to make; my goal is to make each new dessert better than the last one.
What fact from the list above surprised you the most?
Let me know what you thought in the comments below! And if you have a list of fun facts most people don’t know about you, feel free to share. I’d love to read your answers.