Can you feel the heat? I totally can!!! especially living in South Florida. This Summer 2015 is approaching with a bomb and not only in the hot temperatures but also in the hottest summer trends. Summer the warmest season of the year, Hello SUNshine… My favorite!!! = Equals sun-kissed skin, bold bright fashion trends and last but not least lots of fun in the sun. Summer fashion is one of my top picks. Summer Fashion means lighter fabrics, brighter colors, fun prints and bold styles.
Here are some tips to get you through the warm summer months:
1. Wear Light Fabric Clothing- such as rompers, shorts, short dresses and maxi dresses. With the heat of the summer these pieces are ideal to have in your daily wardrobe.
2. Bright Colors- this summer turn up the color volume with pretty neon’s and rich bright hews. Everything from handbags to shoes should be bold fashion statements and head turners.
3. Sunnies- are a must have item summer and a fashion staple changing any look from boring to strikingly chic and fun.
4. Fun Prints-are perfect for the summer especially if you want to be rocking the latest trends, which are bold fun prints.
5. Accessories-wear statement pieces, such as big earrings, bangles, necklaces and rings. Its always fun to change an entire look just by adding bold accessories. I must confess I am a statement jewelry lover. Guilty!!!
6. Mix & Match- My favorite!!! Mix colors, prints, and accessories etc. I love mixing it up a bit to give my own sense of style, because when I do so I am constantly creating new outfits and ideas by simply just pairing up different pieces hidden in my closet. Try it out as well.
My lovelies its time to mix it up a little this Summer 2016 with bright colors, bold accessories, fun prints and last but not last your own personal touch. Don’t be afraid to make a major fashion statement! Its time to rock the hottest summer trends, I encourage you to be bold, be different, be you which is strikingly beautiful.
Hope you enjoyed
Quote of the day:
Be strong. Be beautiful. Be you.
SHOP THIS LOOK